Test again to see if it works or not. If the problem is still there, then follow the last step.
3. Set Server PHP Configuration
If you have purchased shared hosting from any company then ask them to increase upload limit for you and they will probably do that. And If you own server yourself and have access to WHM, then login to WHM and follow below steps:
- From WHM search panel, search PHP configuration menu.
- Select the PHP version you are primarily using in the select bar.
- Find the upload value limit in settings and change it to your desired one.
- Restart server and check WordPress now.
Most probably you got your problem solved. If not then let me know and I might be able to help you. Thanks for Reading.
[sociallocker] TIP: I can help you for free, just ask me a question on the forum and I will be happy to answer.[/sociallocker]