Test again to see if it works or not. If the problem is still there, then follow the last step.
3. Set Server PHP Configuration
If you have purchased shared hosting from any company then ask them to increase upload limit for you and they will do it for you. And If you own server yourself and have access to WHM, then login to WHM and follow below steps:
- From WHM panel, search PHP configuration menu.
- Select the PHP version you are primarily using the select bar.
- Find the upload value limit value and change it to your desired one.
- Restart server and check WordPress now.
Most probably your problem will be solved but if still, the problem is there then hire any server management expert and ask him to help you. It will not cost you higher then 30 bucks.
If your problem got solved. Good luck blogging, if not then keep trying.