Western union is popular money sending platform for people to transfer money safely & fastly in any part of the world.
Adsense is the best platform for publishers to earn money from their websites and blogs, thousands of Pakistani bloggers are using Adsense to earn money from the internet.
When it comes to take payments from Adsense than the only easy way for Pakistani publishers is to get it through western union, although they have cheque & Wire Transfer available, getting payment through cheque is risky and wire transfer take a long time to reach bank, people also face problems when clearing funds, sometimes money is blocked by remittance center because of Tax issues, due to all these problems Pakistani publishers prefer to get their payment by western union. You can also receive your AdSense payment through western union, its very easy and simple to get your payments through western union and also payment is available for pickup in one day.
How to get your Adsense Payment through western union?
Getting payment through western union is simple, just you have to choose western union as primary payment option in your payment section, to get started with western union follow this procedure.
- Open Adsense account in new tab.
- Go to payment option and then move to Payee Profile.
- Click on “Add new Payment option” and choose western union from list.
- Enter your real first and last name in provided box, enter name you have on your national id card, remember that western union agent will never issue payment unless your WU payment name matches your ID card name.
- Tick the box to confirm that you have id card matches with name on your account.
- Now click on Save and we are done. that’s all.
Once you have more than 100$ in finalised earning, Google will send you payment on 22-25th of next month when Google sends you payment, you can get your western union MTCN I payment section.
Also Read: When Adsense pays, date of payment?
Receiving money from local WU agent
Copy your Western union MTCN and go to nearest WU agent, most of the banks also support western union payments, so just go to any agent or bank and give them MTCN plus national ID card copy, they will give you payment after verifying your identity, you may have to sign on some papers to claim that money belongs to you and you have received it. Conversion fees will apply when you receive payment in rupees.
Have you read this: