Creating engaging and helpful content for your website is hard work as it takes’s too much time and effort to write worthy content, so I got some simple tricks for you to get unique content at zero cost without doing any hard work. Content is key to website success as commonly said:
Content is king
so here’s how you can get free unique content for your website.
Free Unique Content From YouTube
Youtube can help you to get free unique content for your website in two ways. First, you can use transcript from any YouTube video, just go and search video related to your niche then click on transcript in more menu under video and copy the transcript, you may need to modify transcript little bit but it’s perfect for your SEO campaigns and other sites where you just publish content for the sake of Google. Transcripts are almost unique as they are not indexed by the Google, you can use Copyscape and below-given method to check. Another way you can get content from YouTube is by listening to videos and then writing the same thing, this is one of the most used tricks by many freelance writers.
Another way you can get content from YouTube is by listening to videos and then writing the same thing yourself, this is one of the most used tricks by many freelance writers. In this way, there is no problem with the quality of content and you always have something to write about.
Getting Content From Expired Domain
This trick is about getting content from expired domains. Yes, you can get a lot of free content from expired domains, just you have to keep eyes on sites which are going down and then you have to stop their content from being wasted.
In my opinion, there will be no legal issue in copying expired domain content as we are just protecting content from being wasted.
How to get started with free content?
- First, you have to search domains expired in last few days, for getting relevant expired domains we will move to expireddomains.net .
- Register on the site for advance search options.
- Now Search any keyword related to your niche.
- Then click on time to get domains listed by last latest expires,
- Copy any domain name and paste it into Google search in this way “site:example.com” where example.com is domain from which you will extract data.
- Here you will see all site links, as domain is expired recently so Google haven’t removed search results yet.
- Click on the cache option (present under down icon) of any page which may interest you.
- Google will show you recent cache version of that site and you can copy all content from that page. Copy content from all pages in which you are interested.
- Now just wait for domain being de-indexed by Google. When Domain will be removed from search result, Google will automatically mark your content as Unique and in this way you can get a lot of free content for your site at zero cost, this content will help you to get a lot of natural visitor from search engines.
Remember that this is an easy way to get free unique content, but publish content at your own risk as some content is protected by international copyrights laws and we will not be responsible for any problem that may cause to you. Also, some site owners may renew their domain in upcoming days and your effort may be lost.
Is there any other way for getting free Content?
There are many other ways to get free unique written content which are given below:
Guest posts are common among bloggers, but you can only get Guest posts when your site is showing Good result in search Engines and you have a lot of visitors, once you succeed in bringing Traffic to your site you will see a lot of people bringing content free for you.
Blogging Communities can also help you to get good content, just you have to show your site ranking in these communities and other bloggers will happy to give you a lot of posts with links pointing back to their sites.
Have any Question? – Ask me on Forum and I will answer you personally for free.
How to check if a content in unique or not?
Most of the people pay for services to check whether the content is unique or not, but I will tell you a free method using which you can easily check if content is copied or not.
To check uniqueness of content, just copy any random para of your article (up to three lines or 30 words) and paste in Google search box, Google will show you top sites with similar content, you can easily get idea from search results if someone have same content or not, further you can open top 3 results and try matching your content. This is very simple, free & fast way, go give it a try and you will understand better. Don’t pay for any service again!
Back To You
Always Get unique content for your site that give value to the web, never copy/paste data from another site as you will never see any return for that, do hard work in start and you will see everything fine for you because blogging is just like Business, which requires a lot of efforts and hard work in start.
Advice: Remember the key to the website success is its content if content is engaging, helpful and something extraordinary then surely it will get more exposure and links automatically. So always focus on writing yourself, if you can’t do that yourself then hire writers but don’t depend on these tactics for long term sites. Use these techniques only when doing some experiments or SEO tasks.