Nokia is one of most well known mobile phone brand all over the world but in recent few years. The company has faced a lot of financial crises due to which Nokia ownership is now transferred to Microsoft. However, still millions of Nokia phones are being used by people. Their phones are still common in third world countries where people love using them.
The success of Nokia phones is just because of simplicity and easy to use interference. If you face any problem with modern phones like of Apple and Samsung all you have to do is visit the nearest store for setting, but for Nokia, it’s not more than connecting with PC and setting it up. All of the Nokia mobile phones can be easily configured at home to save time and money using a famous service software called Phoenix Service Software.
What is Phoenix Service Software?
Phoenix Service software is specifically designed for Nokia mobile phones and was introduced by Phoenix company to make it easier for you to set up your phone at home without any need of any technical knowledge.
It’s simple like Nokia phones, even an innocent kid who understands English can easily use this software. Some of the great features of this software are given below:
- Easy flashing of Nokia phones at home.
- Flash dead Nokia phones to boot them.
- Comes with one click factory reset functionality, firmware upgrade, and utility addition.
- Easy and simple to use, just by connecting to PC via USB cable.
Download Phoenix Service Software for Nokia
released last and updated version of their software in 2012, and after that, no further version is released and nor may be. But still, you can do all the tasks in this stable version of Phoenix service software.
Just download this software from below given link and then read the procedure mentioned in the next section to start using Phoenix service software.
Have any Question? – Ask me on Forum and I will answer you personally for free.
NOTE: Don’t search for Phoenix Service Software latest version because it was not released.
[button color=”blue” size=”big” link=”http://www.mediafire.com/download/9oycrax953py926/phoenix_service_software_2012.50.001.49220.rar” icon=”fa-download” target=”true”] Download Phoneix Software 2015[/button]
How To Use Phoenix Service Software?
Using Phoenix service software is simple, follow the procedure below to use this software:
- First Download Phoenix service software and then install it on your PC.
- Download firmware of your phone from Nokia official site of from NaviFirm.
- Save firmware folder to your hard drive at this location Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products in a non-compressed format.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable and then open this software.
- Select “NO CONNECTION” from the top bar.
- Now click on File from the navigation menu and then on Open Product.
- Here select the product version of your phone, you can find yours under battery section on the mobile phone, otherwise, try searching on the internet with your mobile name for product version.
- After selecting the version, you can do what you want like flashing, tuning, firmware upgrade, refurbishing, etc. Just choose your option and run it, your phone will be restarted after successful update.
I hope the instructions mentioned in this article helped you in fixing your problem. If you face any problem don’t hesitate to ask, we will answer your problem as soon as possible. Thanks for reading ? and share this blog with your friends!