Android become one of world biggest Operating system and this revolution brought a lot of quality apps and Games for consumers but what if you are not user of Android ! You don’t have to worry because there are several android emulators to solve this problem for you, you can use Android as secondary OS on your PC whether it is mac or Windows.
Bluestack is leading Android emulator for PC and Mac with frequent updates and support for most of apps, we have added link to the latest version of Bluestacks so you can download it directly on your PC and start enjoying apps. If Bluestacks doesn’t work for you or cause any issue you can check below troubleshooter.
How to install Bluestacks?
- Its simple and easy, just like other software’s you can install BlueStacks with few clicks.
- Open the downloaded file and run it, follow the procedure and it will be installed in seconds. (Mac Users: double click on BlueStacks icon and installation process will start.)
- Once installed, open bluestacks from the desktop in windows and from a launchpad in Mac.
- BlueStacks will ask you for Google Account, use existing one or create new one for this purpose and set your preference.
- Once done, you can install any app of your choice like Clash of clans, PokeMon Go, Subway Surfer orany other app of your choice, but all apps are not compatible with bluestacks as many apps require hardware that your PC don’t posses like Gyro and accelerometer.
- At least 1 GB Ram, 2GB+ is recommended.
- Core2do or upper.
- Window 7 or latest / Mac OS 9 +
- BlueStacks Keep Crashing: Uninstall and then reinstall it, hopefully your problem will be solved, if not then its issue with your PC.
- Graphic Card Error: Sometimes Bluestacks shows graphic error, this issue can be solved by updating Graphic drivers.
- Bluestacks become unresponsive: Its common error, mostly causes by bugs and overload on system, just reboot your PC and try again.
- Bluestack stuck on initialization screen: that’s something problematic, problem is different for every use but you can try rebooting your PC, hopefully it will work.
If you want to get out of all this mess then you can use bluestacks alternatives which work fine.
That’s it. If there is any problem or issue you are facing with Bluestacks ask me in comments and I will answer you as soon as possible.